General Conditions of GetTheLead.com (webshop subscription), a brand of RealTime Lead Group B.V. established with offices in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Hereinafter referred to as RTL-G.
1. You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
2. You must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
3. You are responsible for keeping your password secure. RTL-G cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
4. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of Netherlands (NL).
5. You are responsible for all activity and content (data, graphics, photos, links) that is uploaded under your account.
6. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
7. A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of RTL-G will result in an immediate termination of your services.
2. Limited Right to Use:
This web site is owned and operated by RTL-G. Unless otherwise specified, all Materials on this web site are the property of RTL-G and are protected by the copyright laws of NL and, throughout the world by the applicable copyright laws. You may, view, print and/or download one copy of the Materials from this web site on any single computer solely for your personal, informational, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. No Materials published by RTL-G on this web site, in whole or in part, may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without prior written permission from RTL-G. The use of any such Materials on any other web site or networked computer environment or for any other purpose is strictly prohibited and such unauthorized use may violate copyright, trademark and other similar laws.
Except for any disclosure by you for technical support purposes, or as specified in our Privacy Statement, all communications from you to this web site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that any and all comments, information, feedback and ideas regarding our company, products or services that you communicate to RTL-G (“Feedback”) will be deemed, at the time of communication to RTL-G, the property of RTL-G, and RTL-G shall be entitled to full rights of ownership, including without limitation, unrestricted right to use or disclose such Feedback in any form, medium or technology now known or later developed, and for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you. You are solely responsible for the content of your communications and their legality under all laws and regulations. You agree not to use this web site to distribute, link to or solicit content that is defamatory, harassing, unlawful, libelous, harmful to minors, threatening, obscene, false, misleading, or infringing a third party intellectual or privacy rights.
4. Access to Password Protected or Secured Areas
Access to and use of password protected or secured areas of this web site is restricted to authorized users only. You will be asked to provide accurate and current information on all registration forms on this web site. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any username and password that you choose or is chosen by your web administrator on your behalf, to access this web site as well as any activity that occur under your username/password. You will not misuse or share your username or password, misrepresent your identity or your affiliation with an entity, impersonate any person or entity, or misstate the origin of any Materials you are exposed to through this web site.
6. Links to Other Sites
The linked sites are not under the control of RTL-G and RTL-G is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. RTL-G reserves the right to terminate any link at any time. RTL-G may provide links from this web site to other sites as a convenience to you and in no way should this be interpreted as an endorsement of any company, content or products to which it links. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this web site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
RTL-G DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO ANY SUCH LINKED SITES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY TERMS AS TO THE ACCURACY, OWNERSHIP, VALIDITY OR LEGALITY OF ANY CONTENT OF A LINKED SITE.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold RTL-G harmless from and against any and all third party claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs) arising out of, based on or in connection with your access and/or use of this web site.
9. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL RTL-G OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS PRESENTED ON THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY EVEN IF RTL-G OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
RTL-G assumes no responsibility for accuracy, correctness, timeliness, or content of the Materials provided on this web site. You should not assume that the Materials on this web site are continuously updated or otherwise contain current information. RTL-G is not responsible for supplying content or materials from the web site that have expired or have been removed. THE MATERIALS PROVIDED AT THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ANY WARRANTY (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED), CONDITION OR OTHER TERM OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR TITLE IS HEREBY EXCLUDED.
11. Applicable Laws
12. General Conditions
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
2. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
3. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an ”as is“ and ”as available“ basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
4. RTL-G does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
5. RTL-G does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
6. You understand that your Content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
8. RTL-G does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
9. You expressly understand and agree that RTL-G shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
10. In no event shall RTL-G or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, suppliers, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
11. Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
12. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by RTL-G.
13. Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Service customer, RTL-G employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
14. We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. All material you upload remains yours. You can remove your Service store at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove all content you have stored on the Service.
15. By uploading images and item description content to RTL-G.co, you agree to allow other internet users to view them and you agree to allow Service to display and store them and you agree that RTL-G can, at any time, review all the content submitted by you to its Service.
17. You retain ownership over all content that you submit to a Service store however, by making your store public, you agree to allow others to view your content.
18. RTL-G does not pre-screen Content and it is in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
13. Payment of Fees
1. A valid credit card is required for accounts able to process orders using a live payment gateway. Accounts used for development purposes (unable to process orders using a live payment gateway) do not require a valid credit card.
2. The service will be billed in 30 day intervals. When your billing period is over Service users will be sent an invoice via email. Users have approximately two weeks to bring up and settle any issues with the billing.
3. All fees are exclusive of all federal, provincial, state or other governmental sales, goods and services, harmonized or other taxes, fees or charges now in force or enacted in the future (“Taxes”). If you are a resident of the NL , you are responsible for all applicable Taxes that arise from or as a result of your subscription to a Plan. These Taxes are based on the rates applicable to the United States billing address you provided to us. Such amounts are in addition to payment for the Plan and will be billed to your credit card. If you are exempt from payment of such Taxes, you must provide us with an original certificate that satisfies applicable legal requirements attesting to tax-exempt status. Tax exemption will only apply from and after the date we receive such a certificate.
4. If you are not a resident of the NL and not subject to NL Taxes in respect of the service, you must provide us with a statement by email to support@RTL-G.com that 1) you are not a resident of NL and 2) to the extent that you are an individual and not a corporation or other legal entity, you were not physically present in the NL when the service is made. The statement should also include your complete home and/or business location address. If you do not provide such information, you will be charged for Taxes on the Plan which will be billed to your credit card until after such time that you provide us with the information described to us. 5. To the extent that you are a non-resident individual and not a corporation or other legal entity, and your location of usage shifts to a place in NL when the service is made, you must advise us immediately by email to the address provided above.
6. RTL-G does not provide refunds.
14. Cancellation and Termination
1. You may cancel your account at anytime by emailing support@RTL-G.com
2. Once your account is cancelled all of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
3. If you cancel the Service in the middle of the month, you will receive one final invoice via email. Once that invoice has been paid you will not be charged again.
4. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
5. Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, RTL-G may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
15. Modifications to the Service and Prices
1. Prices for using the Service are subject to change upon 14 days notice from RTL-G. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the RTL-G Site (RTL-G.com) or the administration menu of your Service store via an announcement.
2. RTL-G reserves the right at any time to time to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
3. RTL-G shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.